Dendrocalamus barbatus (CN) — BT1004
- Provenance: Seeds received by Boonthammee Bamboo Garden, Hang Dong, Chiang Mai, from YBN, southern China, as "Dendrocalamus barbatus, 小叶龙竹 (xiǎo yè lóng zhú)", collected Dec. 2016 (BT1004).
- Photos and text information in Bamboo Seeds Catalog.
- Seed weight: 10 g ≈ 320–340 dried spikelets (bract-wrapped seeds).
- Seed viability: Six months and longer under normal atmospheric conditions; one and a half year under storage at 1-6 °C.
- Seed germination: Germination rate moderate, 30–35% can be expected (test 170313).