Dendrocalamus sp., Jianshui (CN) — BT1009
- Provenance: Jianshui, southern Yunnan, China. Seeds received by Boonthammee Bamboo Garden, Hang Dong, Chiang Mai, from YBN, southern China, as "Dendrocalamus 'Jianshui', 建水龙竹 (jiàn shuǐ lóng zhú)", collected Jan. 2017 (BT1009).
- Photos and text information in Bamboo Seeds Catalog.
- Seed weight: 10 g ≈ 280–360 dried spikelets (bract-wrapped seeds).
- Seed viability: Unknown, viability assumed to last at least several months.
- Seed germination: Germination rate very low, <10% (test 170313).
- Comments: Perhaps this is the same species as Dendrocalamus jianshuiensis Hsueh & D. Z. Li, 建水龙竹 (jiàn shuǐ lóng zhú) (BS-0326).
|Dendrocalamus sp., Jianshui (BT1009): Seeds|