Dendrocalamus sp., Lincang (CN) — BT1007
- Provenance: Lincang, western Yunnan, China. Seeds received by Boonthammee Bamboo Garden, Hang Dong, Chiang Mai, from YBN, southern China, as "Dendrocalamus 'Lincang', 临沧龙竹 (lín cāng lóng zhú)", collected Dec. 2016 (BT1007).
- Photos and text information in Bamboo Seeds Catalog.
- Seed weight: 10 g ≈ 280–360 dried spikelets (bract-wrapped seeds).
- Seed viability: Unknown, viability assumed to last at least several months.
- Seed germination: Germination rate very low, <10% (test 170313).
|Dendrocalamus sp., Lincang (BT1007): Seeds|